Friday 14 March 2014

YouTube Albums

I love the Sweet. All their albums are good. From Desolation Boulevard to A Nod Is As Good As A WinkAlexander Graham Bell is playing at the moment....Cut Above The Rest album by them is excellent. I always come back to YouTube because the albums here are so good and I find what I am looking for.

How about Vensun The Dragon Flies ? Doesn't that beat just get your foot tapping and your body moving..?? Iron Maiden are good. Michael Schenker Assault Attack done in 1982 is good. Try the Heavy Metal playlists. This one I am listening to at the moment is good viz. Rock Mix 2 - Dj. @nth0n 1. with Dio, Toto etc. How about Pantera.com with A Vulgar Display of Power ??? Some Van Halen.com with their first album. Then throw in some Avicii.com.

Fat Freddy's Drop - Based on a True Story from New Zealand in 2005 is particularly enjoyable.
1978 Foghat - Stone Blue. I love this album viz. Bee Gees Cucumber Castle from which Don't forget to Remember came from.

1983 Ellen Foley - Another Breath. 2005 The Killers - Hot Fuss

No comments:

Post a Comment