Sunday 9 March 2014

This is a great day outside...rainy weather but a great day for blogging. In two months I turn 52 and my music taste encompasses everything from Vera Lynn, Nelson Eddy, Jeanette MacDonald to opera, country, rock, heavy metal, pop viz. Pussycat, Abba, Brotherhood of Man etc. My favourite internet radio stations are Atlantic Oldies 2NGiRock 109, but primarily I love Youtube. I find all my music in all its forms on there, highly enjoyable and I enjoy sharing it with others.

Now this is a WOW experience. Full Album: Flash & The Pan (Flash & the Pan) from Australia. This is excellent and Tarney-Spencer Band - Three's A Crowd 1978 also from Australia. I bet there are a lot around who still remember these albums and maybe more.... Are there any Australians around who remember these singers....?? And especially South Africans. This is the same Alan Tarney who wrote for Cliff Richard. And don't forget Air SupplyAC/DC.

I had two versions of Shabby Tiger Lovely Lady - one on 7-single and one taped from the radio. There is only one version on YouTube. Does any one have the other version which had slightly different lyrics..?

I am particularly fond of Bad Company...one of my favourite groups. They were named after the movie of the same name with Jeff Bridges made in 1973.

No comments:

Post a Comment