Saturday 21 June 2014

Books to read

Have been enjoying Tess.Gerritson.-.The.Apprentice. Excellent book. Then I got stuck into Anne Rice's Merrick of The Vampire Chronicles. Very enjoyable. Have read all of her books lately. By the way I love the Lunascape Browser. Have it near my Chrome, Firefox and Slimbrowser. Have just a few pages left of Merrick to read, now I've just finished.
Today, 1st of July, obtained books from the library near me viz. James Barclay - RavensoulJeffrey Deaver - More Twisted and more. It won't take me long to finish this lot. Has anyone read these? You can check out my Facebook page.
 I am reading several of Dan Simmons' books - Children of the night is one of them.

I love the book sites on the internet. Bartleby.com is excellent. You get a variety of books on there plus maps etc. I have more which I will post soon depending on the response I get. Will be going to the library on Tuesday (finished Dan Simmons, quite good) for more books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment